- Very happy to see Fritz Hollings lose his senate seat in South Carolina
- Moderately pleased to see Barack Obama beat Alan Keyes in Illinois
- Disappointed in Tom Daschle's defeat in South Dakota
- Disappointed in weak network news reporting; Ohio was more strongly Bush's than Pennsylvania was Kerry's, with more precincts reporting.
- Wondering why D.C. has such a strongly Democratic heritage
- Somewhat afraid of Republican domination of everything, and thankful they can't pass legislation whenever they want to
- A little sick that the media believes "evangelicals" had a large role in getting more voters and more Bush votes, especially if it's true
- Sorely disappointed the independent vote didn't even reach 1%, much less 5%