Hi, I'm Ryan Lee. I realized search engines count inane things like 'Hi, I'm so-and-so' at the top of a page in ranking. So now I'm inane.
Let me know if something doesn't work in here. I went on a pruning binge and ditched five really useless modules ('modules,' but not in the sense that it was modular to remove...). I'm pretty sure nothing was using the functions or tables in those, but I haven't had time to check. I still have another five to get rid of. Then I can get to working on improvements.
Stuff I've recently or not so recently added which I want to plug:
- My journal
- A list of movies
- Spam for spammers
- Interesting searchers who stumbled this way
- Newswire aggregates web-accessible news into one page (working on sorting, but it's basically finished)
Stuff I'm working on:
- Finish that Library service [in progress]
- Clean up and submit the Postgres schema browser to OpenACS [in progress]
- Start on a tool for memorizing stuff
- Import rice